- Vivi Padova
- Il Bo
ARGOMENTI: International Area
Postdoctoral position in Mathematical Physics
Institut de Mathématiques de Bourgogne, UMR CNRS 5584
A 12-month postdoctoral research position in the area of mathematical physics is available in Dijon, France.
Special attention will be given to candidates working in one or more of the following areas:
- deformation quantization
- infinite dimensional analysis
- microlocal analysis
- mathematical aspects of quantum field theory
- quantum groups
- integrable systems
Institut de Mathématiques de Bourgogne
UMR CNRS 5584
Université de Bourgogne
21078 Dijon Cedex
12 months. Expected start date: October 2008.
The contract should be signed by November 1st, 2008.
- Monthly net salary: 2000 euros
- The successful candidate will benefit from the French social security system.
- This position is not open to French nationals.
- Applicants must have received their doctoral degree within the past 5 years. The candidate should not have received taxable income (salary or scholarship) from French source before.
- A working knowledge of English or French is expected.
The deadline for applications is July 15, 2008.
Applicants should submit by email a CV including a short research proposal and arrange for two letters of recommendation to be sent to:
(with subject line "Postdoc MP2008").
For further information, please contact Giuseppe.Dito@u-bourgogne.fr
Rif. int. P. Polesello