Moreno Ambrosin, PhD
Postdoctoral research fellow in computer and network security
Human Inspired Technology Research Center (HIT)
University of Padua, Italy
|Office:||#711, 7th floor, staircase B.|
|Address:||Dipartimento di Matematica, via Trieste 63, 35121 Padova, ITALY|
I am a postdoctoral reserch fellow at the University of Padua, under the supervision of Prof. Mauro Conti. I am currently working on security and privacy aspects in next generation cellular networks (5G), and distributed systems.
I obtained my PhD in Computer Science from the University of Padua, Italy.
- Member of the Program Committee of the the 10th International Conference on Security, Privacy and Anonymity in Computation, Communication and Storage (SpaCCS 2017).
- Member of the Program Committee of the The 51st International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology (ICCST 2017).
- Member of the Program Committee of the workshop on "Security for Embedded and Mobile Systems (SEMS)" 2017, held in conjunction with IEEE Euro S&P 2017 and EUROCRYPT 2017.
- Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics Security (IEEE TIFS)
- Reviewer for Journal of Network and Computer Applications (Elsevier JNCA)
- Reviewer for Elsevier Ad Hoc Networks
- Reviewer for Computer Networks (Elsevier ComNet)
- Reviewer for Journal of Information Security and Applications (Elsevier JISA)
- 03/16/2017: Defended my PhD Thesis at the Department of Mathematics, University of Padua, Italy
- 03/01/2017 - 03/14/2017: Visiting the University of Helsinki and Aalto University.
- 07/23/2016: Our paper "SANA: Secure and Scalable Aggregate Network Attestation" has been accepted at ACM CCS 2016!
- 07/01/2016: Our paper "Despicable Me(ter): Anonymous and Fine-grained Metering Data Reporting with Dishonest Meters" has been accepted at IEEE CNS 2016!
- 02/08/2016: Our paper "ABAKA: a Novel Attribute-Based k-Anonymous Collaborative Solution for LBSs" has been accepted for publication at the Elsevier Computer Communication journal!
- 08/31/2015 - 12/18/2015: Intern at Intel Labs, Portland (OR), USA.
- 03/31/2015 - 07/31/2015: Visiting the Network Secuity Lab (NSL) @ the University of Washington, Seattle (WA), USA.
- 12/22/2014: Our paper "LineSwitch: Efficiently Managing Switch Flow in Software-Defined Networking while Effectively Tackling DoS Attacks" has been accepted at ACM SIGSAC ASIACCS 2015!
- 06/14/2014: Our paper "Updaticator: Updaticator: Updating Billions of Devices by an Efficient, Scalable and Secure Software Update Distribution Over Untrusted Cache-enabled Networks" has been accepted at ESORICS 2014!
- 05/25/2014 - 15/06/2014: Visiting the Center of Advanced Security Research Darmstadt (CASED), Darmstadt, Germany.