Bucharest University, Bucharest, Romania, B.S. in Mathematics,
Boston University, Boston Massachusetts, Ph.D. in Mathematics, May
Adviser: Professor Glenn Stevens
Dissertation: p-Adic Cohomology of Abelian Varieties
Professor Straordinario, Universita' degli Studi di Padova,
Padova, Italy, January 2007
Professor, Canada Research Chair Tier II, Concordia University,
Montreal, January 2003
Assistant Professor, University of Washington, September 1998-
Postdoctoral Fellow, CICMA (McGill University and Concordia
University), Montreal, 1996-1998
GRANTS AND AWARDS
– The Ribemboin Prize for excellence in research in Number Theory,
the Canadian Number Theory Association, Waterloo, 2008.
– Canada Research Chair Tier II – 2008-2013.
– Canada Research Chair Tier II – 2003-2008.
– NSERC research grant; p-adic families of Galois representations,
– NSERC research grant; p-adic continuity of the Main Conjecture,
– NSF grant: Galois Representations – June 2000 - June 2003.
– Junior Faculty Development Award – University of Washington