Visa InformationThe Visa process is very simple. You should apply for Visa to the Embassy/Consulate office of ITALY in your country, or if possible you can also apply through an office of VFS Global in your region. For obtaining student visa following documents^ are required:
- Duly filled Visa applicaiton form^
- Passport size photos (only matte-finish photo, with preferred specification^)
- Admission letter*
- Scholarship letter*
- Pre-enrollment procedure
- Declaration Of Value (procedure explained here)
- Accommodation Proof**
- Travel health insurance
- Travel tickets (one-way for long-term study, otherwise round trip)
- Cover letter
* Ask your college/university through university co-coordinator or International affairs office, preferably in both languages (English & Italian).
** In case one's scholarship does not cover accommodation or applicant has not won a scholarship then make necessary arrangements.