In 2012 I defended my PhD thesis "Binary Aggregation with Integrity Constraints" at the University of Amsterdam. I do research on multiagent systems and knowledge representation, in particular in computational social choice, a research field on the interface between artificial intelligence and economic theory.
Here is a list of some of my current activities:
- My blog on Nòva (in Italian): Algoritmi Sociali
- Postdoc project on "Preference Analysis" at University of Padova, 2014-2016
- Outstanding PC Award at AAAI-2014
- PC-member of AAAI-2015, AAMAS-2014, AAAI-2014, ECAI-2014, COMSOC-2014
- ESSLLI Course on "Logical Frameworks for Multi-Agent Aggregation", Tübingen, August 2014