Who I am
of Computer Science
Department of Mathematics
of the University of Padova.
(formerly I was a Researcher at the
Computer Science Department
of the University of Venice,
and a PostDoc Researcher at the
Department of Computer Science (DI)
of the University of Pisa).
My Curriculum Vitae in
(not always up to date).
Some (in my opinion)
on how to study.
Some illuminating remarks by
E.W. Dijkstra: EDW1305.
Petri nets 2019
- (40th International Conference on Application and Theory
of Petri Nets and Concurrency)
June 23-28, 2019, Aachen University, Aachen, Germany.
Deadlines: Jan 10
(abstract), Jan 15 (full paper)
- (23rd International Conference on Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures)
25 April-1 May 2020, Dublin, Ireland, 2020.
Deadlines: Oct 24
- (11th International Conference on Graph
June 25-26 2018 Tolouse, France.
- (24th Workshop on Algebraic Development Techniques)
July 2-5, 2018 Royal Holloway University of London, UK.
(28th International Conference on Concurrency Theory)
September 5-8, 2017, Berlin, Germany
(32esimo Convegno Italiano di Logica Computazionale)
26-29 September 2017, Naples, Italy
- (10th International Conference on Graph
July 18-19, 2017 Marburg, Germany.
CMCS 2016 -
(13th International Workshop on on Coalgebraic Methods in
Eindhoven, the Netherlands, 2 - 3 April 2016
How to reach me
Dipartimento di Matematica,
Univ. di Padova
Via Trieste, 63 -- 35121
Padova - Italy