- Personal Information
- Google Scholar
- Room 530, Dipartimento di Matematica, Via Trieste 63, 35121 Padova, Italy
- Oct, 05 2022 - The new edition of the "Ethical Hacking" course is starting today! Check the online web page.
- Sept, 19 2022 - I will be visiting TUD in Germany to teach a short course on Mobile Security! More details about the course here.
- Sept, 13 2022 - I got some funding from the University of Padua to find a research assistant interested in studying virtualization-based malwares! The project is in collaboration with the BLUES GROUP in Berkeley (CA, USA).
- August, 2 2022 - Our paper "Under the Hood of MARVEL" in collaboration with the team from the University of Genoa has been accepted at the LASER Workshop!
- July, 27 2022 - Glad to give a talk and to visit Dr. Briland Hitaj at the Stanford Research Institute (SRI International) in New York.
- June 29, 2022 - Pleased to be invited as a speaker at the Workshop on the Emerging Challenges in Cybersecurity and Privacy at TUD (Darmstadt, Germany).
- June, 2022 - We have been awarded the AIoTS2022 Best Workshop Paper Award for our paper entitled "HolA: Holistic and Autonomous Attestation for IoT Networks"!
- May, 24, 2022 - I have been invited to present my project "SPECK: From Android Textual Guidelines To Automatic Exploitation of Vulnerable Applications", which has been funded through a Google Research Program Scholar.
- March, 2022 - I have been awarded a Google Research Program Scholar through a project entitled "SPECK: From Android Textual Guidelines To Automatic Exploitation of Vulnerable Applications".