I am a Ph.D. student in Brain, Mind, and Computer Science (BMCS) doctoral program at the University of Padova, Italy, with a fellowship for international students funded by Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Padova e Rovigo (CaRiPaRo). Here, I am a member of the Security and PRIvacy Through Zeal (SPRITZ) research group. Under the supervision of Prof. Mauro Conti, I am working on the security and privacy aspects of the blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and Software Defined Network (SDN). Prior to pursuing Ph.D., I've earned Master of Technology (M.Tech.) degree in Computer Science from MNIT Jaipur, India and Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) degree in Information Technology from RTU Kota, India.
- [I2] "Modern Ransomware in the Bitcoin Playground" - BLOCKCHAIN le sfide della sicurezza nell'era di Bitcoin, Padova, Italy, January 31, 2019.
- [I1] "Software Defined Networks: An Overview" - 2018 International Symposium on Future Internet: Security Issues and Opportunities, Padova, Italy, May 10, 2018.
- [T2] "Risk and Ransomware" (in collaboration with Eireann Leverett and Jurriaan Bremer) - 31st Annual FIRST Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland, June 16-21, 2019.
- [T1] "Come to the Dark Side! We have Radical Insurance Groups & Ransomware" (in collaboration with Eireann Leverett) - hack.lu 2018, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, October 16-18, 2018.
- October 2018: My research project has won the third position at the "Young Researcher Award" at DIGITALmeet '18.
- November 2017: I won the Intel Student Travel Grant at IEEE NFV-SDN '17.
- August 2016: I won the CaRiPaRo scholarship that is awarded to only fifteen international students to pursue a fully-funded Ph.D.
- Research Visits
- Journals: IEEE TIFS, IEEE TDSC, IEEE TNSM, ACM TCPS, IEEE Access, Springer IJIS.
- Conferences: NDSS '20, ACM ASIACCS '20, IEEE CNS '20, ESORICS '19, WWW '19, ACNS '19, IEEE NFV-SDN '19, IEEE ICC '19 CISS, IEEE ICCE '19, ACM CIKM '18, IEEE NFV-SDN '18, IEEE/ACM ASONAM '18, WISTP '18, IEEE NFV-SDN '17, ICISS '17.
- Workshops: CPSS '18 (in conjunction with ACM ASIACCS '18), CyberICPS '18 (in conjunction with ESORICS '18), CPS-Sec '18 (in conjunction with IEEE CNS '18), SPA '17 (in conjunction with IEEE CNS '17).
- Web Chair
- October 2019: Our technical report "Improving Password Guessing via Representation Learning" is available on arXiv.
- September 2019: Our paper "Cryptomining cannot Change its Spots: Detecting Covert Cryptomining using Magnetic Side-channel" has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security.
- September 2019: Our paper "Detecting Covert Cryptomining using HPC" is available on arXiv.
- [News archive]