I have recently earned my PhD from the Brain, Mind, and Computer Science (BMCS) doctoral program at the University of Padova, Italy, with a fellowship for international students funded by Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Padova e Rovigo (CaRiPaRo). I am a member of the Security and PRIvacy Through Zeal (SPRITZ) research group. Under the supervision of Prof. Mauro Conti, I am working on the security and privacy aspects of the blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and Software Defined Network (SDN). Prior to pursuing PhD, I have earned Master of Technology (MTech) degree in Computer Science from MNIT Jaipur, India and Bachelor of Technology (BTech) degree in Information Technology from RTU Kota, India.
- [I2] "Modern Ransomware in the Bitcoin Playground" - BLOCKCHAIN le sfide della sicurezza nell'era di Bitcoin, Padova, Italy, January 31, 2019.
- [I1] "Software Defined Networks: An Overview" - 2018 International Symposium on Future Internet: Security Issues and Opportunities, Padova, Italy, May 10, 2018.
- [T2] "Risk and Ransomware" (in collaboration with Eireann Leverett and Jurriaan Bremer) - 31st Annual FIRST Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland, June 16-21, 2019.
- [T1] "Come to the Dark Side! We have Radical Insurance Groups & Ransomware" (in collaboration with Eireann Leverett) - hack.lu 2018, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, October 16-18, 2018.
- Research Visits
- Journals: IEEE TIFS, IEEE TDSC, IEEE TNSM, ACM TCPS, IEEE Access, Springer IJIS.
- Conferences: NDSS '20, ACM ASIACCS '20, IEEE CNS '20, ESORICS '19, WWW '19, ACNS '19, IEEE NFV-SDN '19, IEEE ICC '19 CISS, IEEE ICCE '19, ACM CIKM '18, IEEE NFV-SDN '18, IEEE/ACM ASONAM '18, WISTP '18, IEEE NFV-SDN '17, ICISS '17.
- Workshops: CPSS '18 (in conjunction with ACM ASIACCS '18), CyberICPS '18 (in conjunction with ESORICS '18), CPS-Sec '18 (in conjunction with IEEE CNS '18), SPA '17 (in conjunction with IEEE CNS '17).
- Web Chair
- October 2019: Our technical report "Improving Password Guessing via Representation Learning" is available on arXiv.
- September 2019: Our paper "Cryptomining cannot Change its Spots: Detecting Covert Cryptomining using Magnetic Side-channel" has been accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security.
- September 2019: Our paper "Detecting Covert Cryptomining using HPC" is available on arXiv.
- [News archive]