I'm a Computer Engineer with a strong passion for CyberSecurity.
Since October 2019 to March 2023, I was attending the PhD programme in Brain, Mind and Computer Science (BMCS) at the University of Padova. Here, I am part of the Security and Privacy (SPRITZ) research group, under the supervision of Prof. Mauro Conti.
My research interests lie primarily in Cyber-Physical System Security with a particular focus on Industrial Control Systems Security, Vehicles Security and application of Machine Learning techniques for Anomaly detection and Intrusion detection.
Research Area Keywords
- Cyber-Physical System Security
- Industrial Control System Security
- Vehicles Security
- Machine Learning for Security
- Anomaly and Intrusion detection
- Our paper .PAID: Perturbed Image Attacks Analysis and Intrusion Detection Mechanism for Autonomous Driving Systems. won the best paper award at the 9th ACM Cyber-Physical System Security Workshop (CPSS '23).
- Schoolarship for the ARQUS mobility programme in conjunction with Vilnius University, Lithuania.
- Our paper ALISI: A Lightweight Identification System based on Iroha received a travel grant award from The 35th ACM SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing, Brno, Czech Republic.
- My research project won the Research Originality and Social Impact Award 2019 at Brains Meet Digital Enterprises, Padua 2019, together with a financial contribution
- Our paper KingFisher: an Industrial Security Framework based on Variational Autoencoders received a travel grant award from SenSys-ML 2019 Workshop, Columbia University, New York.