I'm a Computer Engineer with a strong passion for CyberSecurity.
Currently, I'm attending the PhD programme in Brain, Mind and Computer Science (BMCS) at the University of Padova. Here, I am part of the Security and Privacy (SPRITZ) research group, under the supervision of Prof. Mauro Conti.
My research interests lie primarily in Cyber-Physical System Security with a particular focus on Critical Infrastructures Security, Industrial Internet of Thing and application of Machine Learning techniques for Anomaly detection and Intrusion detection.
- Full CV (last update: November 19)
Research Area Keywords
- Cyber-Physical System Security
- Industrial Control System Security
- Critical Infrastructures protection
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Machine Learning for Security
- Anomaly and Intrusion detection
- Our paper ALISI: A Lightweight Identification System based on Iroha received a travel grant award The 35th ACM SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing, Brno, Czech Republic.
- My research project won the Research Originality and Social Impact Award 2019 at Brains Meet Digital Enterprises, Padua 2019, together with a financial contribution
- Our paper KingFisher: an Industrial Security Framework based on Variational Autoencoders received a travel grant award from SenSys-ML 2019 Workshop, Columbia University, New York.