COVID RULES IN FRANCE
Since rules change, be sure to have the correct sanitary pass corresponding to your case.
For that, you can look at the following sites:
COVID RULES AT CIRM
A SANITARY PASS is compulsory, for adults, only on arrival in the CIRM establishment.
It should not be necessary to present this COVID VACCINE PASSPORT (called
EU Digital COVID Certificate for European people) again for the whole duration of your stay.
This HEALTH PASS is the same one that you will need to present to cross a border, to take the train, to go to a restaurant (outside CIRM), to the cinema, to a bar, ad so on.
At CIRM, a mask has to be worn all the time except for the meals.
For those present in Luminy, you have to bring your own masks and your hydroalcoholic gel. There is no possibility to buy them at CIRM.
Therefore, when you arrive, each person who will be staying at CIRM will be asked to present
in digital format (for instance via the TousAntiCovid application, for French people) or on paper
WHERE DO A TEST NEAR LUMINY?
Proof of a complete vaccination schedule so either:
- 1 week after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca).
- 4 weeks after injection for single injection vaccines (Johnson & Johnson / Janssen).
- 2 weeks after injection for vaccines in people with a history of Covid (single injection).
- EITHER: A PCR or Antigen test taken less than 72 hours before your arrival, performed in a laboratory, pharmacy, testing centre... (self-tests are not allowed). In this case, a new test will have to be presented when the 72-hour deadline has passed.
- EITHER: The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of the Covid-19.
- ANTIGEN TEST:
Pharmacie de la Rouvière
83 Boulevard du Redon
- PCR TEST:
Laboratoires Cerballiance - Site Clairval - Marseille
317 Boulevard du Redon
Laboratoires Cerballiance - site Valmante - Marseille
100 Traverse de la Gouffonne