Curriculum Vitae ::
- November 4, 2019 - Interplay of multiple environments in open quantum systems, during the Gathering on Non-Hermitian Quantum Systems (Cuernavaca). [slides]
- October 30, 2019 - Interplay of multiple environments in open quantum systems, during the workshop QuEBS 2019 (Puebla).
- July 4, 2019 - Stress projections and data-driven modelling, during the International Workshop on The Multiscale Spectrum of Constitutive Modeling in Solid Mechanics (Castro-Urdiales). [slides]
- April 10, 2019 - Normal stress differences and flow-type dependence in dense suspensions, during the conference AERC 2019 (Portoroz). [slides]
- February 7, 2019 - Plateau, the Cosserat, and the mechanics of shapes, Applied Mathematics Seminar at the University of Glasgow.
- December 17, 2018 - Solution of the Kirchhoff-Plateau problem, at the Department of Mathematics, Università degli Studi di Milano. [slides]
- November 9, 2018 - Plateau, the Cosserat, and the mechanics of shapes, at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Politecnico di Torino.
- November 6, 2018 - From stress projections to material functions for complex fluids, at the Department of Chemical Engineering of Kyoto University.
- June 20, 2018 - Rheometric framework for the data-driven modeling of fluids, at the Institute of Mathematics of the University of Mainz.
- April 18, 2018 - Theoretical framework for the data-driven modeling of fluids, during the conference AERC 2018 (Sorrento).
- December 8, 2017 - Rheometric and modeling frameworks for complex fluids, during the MIMS workshop on Modeling and Numerical Analysis of Nonlinear Phenomena (Tokyo).
- November 23, 2017 - Rheological models for complex materials, during the workshop Recent Advances in Mechanics and Mathematics of Materials (Rome).
- April 14, 2017 - Mathematical modeling and characterization of non-Newtonian viscous fluids, Nonlinear Analysis Seminar, Kanazawa University.
- January 13, 2017 - Paths in the special Euclidean algebra and rod shapes, at NCTS (Taipei). [slides]
- October 15, 2016 - The shapes of a rod are traced in a Lie algebra, during the workshop Geometry and Materials Sciences (Okinawa). [slides]
- May 22, 2016 - Instability paths in the Kirchhoff-Plateau problem, at EPFL (Lausanne). [slides]
- July 1, 2015 - Optimal energy transfer in disordered quantum networks, during QuEBS 2015 (Florence). [poster]
- September 4, 2014 - Modeling the morphogenesis of brain cortex, during CIME-CIRM course on Mathematical Models and Methods for Living Systems (Levico Terme).
- May 23, 2014 - Modeling the sedimentation of filaments in viscous fluids via dimensional reduction and hyperviscous regularization, at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (Okinawa). [slides]
- Mar 20, 2014 - Modelling the sedimentation of filaments in viscous fluids with a second-gradient dissipation functional, during EUROMECH Colloquium 563 (Cisterna di Latina).
- May 23, 2013 - LHI-RC complexes of Rhodobacter Sphaeroides: Superradiance, high efficiency, and adaptability, during the workshop on Transport in Open Quantum Systems (Porquerolles). [poster]
- Apr 06, 2013 - Hyperviscous regularization of the Navier-Stokes equation and the motion of slender swimmers, during the IV International Conference on New Trends in Fluid and Solid Models (Vietri sul Mare). [slides]
- Feb 26, 2013 - Concentrated interactions in second-gradient dissipative liquids, at the research center MEMOCS (Cisterna di Latina). [video]
- Oct 05, 2012 - Slender-body theory for viscous flow via dimensional reduction and hyperviscous regularization, during the annual meeting of th GNFM (Montecatini). [slides]
- Jan 13, 2012 - Higher-gradient theories for fluids and concentrated effects, thesis defense (Milano-Bicocca). [slides]
- Sept 22, 2011 - Non-simple liquids dragged by 1D structures, during XXXVI GNFM Summerschool (Ravello).
- Jun 1, 2011 - A variational approach to the p-Laplace equation on metric measure spaces, during HCDTE intensive period (SISSA - Trieste).
- Sept 2, 2010 - Non-simple linear fluids surrounding 1D structures, during the workshop STAMM 2010 (Berlin-Schmoeckwitz). [slides]
- Sept 24, 2009 - Quantum computation by polarized excitons, during XXXIV GNFM Summerschool (Ravello).